Adidas Firebird Track Pants Review
Adidas is a dominant player in the multinational sports apparel industry. Headquartered in Bavaria, this German company produces some of the finest clothes and accessories for sports lovers all around the world. Many track enthusiasts love Adidas’s incredible line of track pants.
One of the company’s most iconic products for runners is the Adidas Firebird Track Pants. In this article, we’ll go over both the Adidas Firebird Track Pants for men and women and look at the pros and cons of this product. You will know whether or not this product is the right fit for you by the end of this piece.
Top Features of Adidas Firebird Track Pants
We’ll start this review taking a look at the women’s version of Adidas Firebird Track Pants. First off, this product has an elastic waistband, two front zippered pockets, and three white stripes on the side. All of these pants are machine washable and are 100 percent polyester. You can only get these pants in black with white stripes on the sides and a white logo on the front. The sizes of the women’s Firebird pants go from small to X-large and range in price from $42 to $90.
The design of the men’s Adidas Originals Firebird Track Pants is similar in many ways to the women’s pants design. These pants are made of 100 percent polyester, have an elastic waist, and two side zipper pockets. There are three white stripes on the side of these pants and they only come in black with white stripes. Sizes go from small to X-large and average around $38.
Pros and Cons of Adidas Firebird Track Pants
Pros of the Adidas Firebird Track Pants
- If you’re a fan of classic Adidas style, you’ll find a lot to love in these Firebird pants. Both of these pants are well designed with high quality polyester and the Adidas logo clearly on the front left thigh. Nobody who has bought these pants has any problems with wear and tear over the years. Also, the elastic waistband really helps you find the most comfortable size for your waistline.
- While the price may seem a bit high, it’s actually a good deal for a brand like Adidas. Most Adidas track pants are actually around the same general price range as the Firebird (around $40). Of course, you’ll have to fork over more money for a larger size, but that’s true with any other pair of track pants. If you’re looking for a high-quality name brand product from one of the industry’s finest companies, the Firebird is a great option.
- Adidas clearly states in their product description that the Adidas Firebird Track Pants can be used for both running and leisure wear. If you’re looking for a good kick-around pair of pants you can wear while doing errands, or if you’re in the market for a pair of track pants for professional running, the Firebird will satisfy your needs
Cons of the Adidas Firebird Track Pants
- There are some reviews online that say the Adidas Firebird Track Pants don’t have well-fitting ankles. Anyone with more muscular thighs or larger ankles might experience difficulties with these pants on.
- Another common complaint online for these pants is that they are too long. This can be a huge issue if you’re a professional runner. Obviously, if you’re pants are too long, it’s far more likely that you’ll trip and fall. While this isn’t the experience of everyone, it’s happened to enough customers that you should be aware of the issue.
- A few reviewers of the Adidas Firebird Track Pants say they received the wrong size of pants from their online retailer of choice. Of course, this isn’t really the fault of Adidas, but it’s something you should keep in mind when shopping on the Internet. Be sure you’re using a reputable online retailer like Amazon or the Adidas website when purchasing these pants.
- While many people like the classic black and white style of the Adidas Firebird Track Pants, anyone looking for some variety will be disappointed with these pants. Runners who are looking for a bit more flair can find other Adidas track pants with a wider assortment of colors. Indeed, Adidas even has black pants with pink stripes for women and blue pants for men today. Unfortunately, the Firebird only comes in the traditional black with white stripes, so you’ll have to settle for that if you want this particular style.
The Bottom Line of Adidas Firebird Track Pants
The Adidas Firebird Track Pants are classy, convenient, and relatively cheap. People who want a comfortable pair of track pants either for pro training or just lazing around will find a lot to admire in these pants. Although they aren’t perfect, the Adidas Firebird Track Pants score well on most online retailers’ websites and are considered one of Adidas’s most durable pairs of track pants. Anyone who’s a serious track & field runner will get years of use out of these wonderfully comfortable pants. Even if you aren’t a track runner, however, you’ll still find a great deal to admire in these pants.
Adidas will always be known as one of the greatest sportswear companies out there. You really can’t go wrong with an authentic pair of Adidas track pants. The Adidas Firebird Track Pants are one of the oldest and most respected in the company’s long line of sportswear for track runners. These pants were designed first and foremost to support your cardio work, but you’ll also find that they are extremely flexible and adaptable for stretching, Tai Chi, and even yoga. Don’t hesitate to give these track pants a try if you’re looking for something to help you achieve your workout goals. As mentioned above, these track pants can be found online at all the major retailers.