Reviewing the 7 Best Parkour Gloves
Anyone who is looking for the best parkour gloves has many choices from which to choose. Some would say the best parkour gloves are those with half-fingers. This design improves your finger dexterity. However, others prefer full-fingered gloves that sufficiently protect the hand.
Whatever design you like for your parkour, there is a pair of gloves out there for you. That’s why we’ve compiled this list of the best parkour gloves. They are rated according to price, available features, and their online review popularity.
The Tiger Fitness Crossfit gloves are one of the best parkour gloves for those who have a little bit of money to spend. They fall a bit on our list because their features aren’t much different than less expensive types.
- Integrated sweatband lets you wipe off while you run.
- Adjustable wrist support for various exercise situations.
- Ventilated carrying case helps manage smells.
- Callus protection.
- Free fitness book.
- Multiple available sizes.
- Silicon grip lacks strength.
- Sweatband may get sticky.
This pair from Youngstown Glove we think is one of the best parkour gloves for those that can afford to spend a little more money. We particularly like the strong build and its many interesting features.
- Shortened index, middle, and thumb fingers improve dexterity.
- Terry cloth helps provide sweat protection.
- Uses multiple fibers for maximum strength.
- Useful for multiple types of parkour situations.
- Ergonomic design is very comfortable.
- Double-stiched to improve life.
- Wear down rather quickly.
- May be abrasive to some buyers.
Anyone who wants the best parkour gloves for a reasonable price should try the Vbiger Military Tactical Gloves. It is one of our top budget choices, though its cons do pull it down our list slightly.
- Microfiber fabric prevents slipping.
- Leather surface is resistant to wear.
- Nylon cord improves installation speed.
- Double-layer back protects your wrist.
- Full-finger design protects your hands.
- The price is very right.
- Strange smell out of the box.
- Grip may not be as strong as other types.
These gloves from Mad Grip are designed to meet a variety of different parkour gaming situations. They can also be used for work and other types of situations. That diversity helps to shoot them up on our list quite a bit.
- Diverse material build of cotton, nylon, and spandex.
- High-quality grip for tough parkour situations.
- Palm dampens vibrations.
- High-quality dry-grip technology.
- Surface that is resistant to stains.
- Easy-to-wear design makes them simple to remove and put on.
- May wear out quickly.
- Lack of circulation creates smells.
This pair of gloves by ProFitness is designed more for cross training. However, they are still some of the best parkour gloves on the market due to their strength and durability.
- Enhanced grip improves your parkour runs.
- Neoprene material provides maximum support.
- Stability wraps keep your gloves in place.
- Palm protector keeps your hands safe.
- Nylon body easily breathes.
- Resists sweat quite well.
- May be stiff if not broken in properly.
- Tight on large hands.
Tactical produces some excellent products, and these fingerless gloves are no exception. They are particularly good for parkour for a variety of reasons. We also placed them so high due to their low price.
- Anti-skidding technology keeps you stable.
- Designed to be very breathable.
- Adjustable velcro pads increase range of use.
- May be used for a multitude of sporting activities.
- Can even be adapted into work gloves.
- Lets you use touchscreen devices.
- Palms lack firm padding.
- No hard knuckles.
No products found.
Our top choice for parkour gloves is this model by Seibertron. Their features and their sturdy design make them a great choice for most users. And their price is more than reasonable for their quality.
- Multiple available sizes.
- Tough synthetic leather material.
- Scratch-resistant surface.
- Comfortable on most hands.
- Allow easy air movement.
- Sturdy to wear.
- No cold protection.
- Sizes may be too small for some.
No matter what your needs for parkour, there is a pair of gloves for your needs. Our research found that these are the best gloves on the market. They are all quite affordable and provide a reasonable level of protection.
If you have any experience with these gloves, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We always love hearing from our readers. In fact, we are particularly interested in people who have tried out the products we recommend. Your information may help others make intelligent buying decisions.